MEDRIX Values Include:
- Identifying Real Needs
- Discovering Real Solutions
- Sharing Resources
- Exchanging Knowledge
- Project Sustainability
- Offering Hope
We offer Study Abroad Opportunities for both undergraduate and graduate students! Our program is in partnership with Hue College of Medicine and Hue Central Hospital in Vietnam.
How the Program Works:
- Program can be tailored to the need of the nursing school
- MEDRIX offers a variety of program lengths
- Uses curricula of individual universities
- Clinical settings in Thua Thien-Hue Province and National Children’s Hospital in Hanoi provided
- Opportunities in villages and rural clinics
Additional Benefits for MEDRIX Study Abroad:
- Cultural excursion to Ho Chi Minh City and Hoi An resort area*
- Group discounts on airfare
- MEDRIX handles all travel arrangements and procurement of Visas
- Active and engaging interaction with patients in a culturally sensitive way
- Make life-long friends and help improve the lives of disadvantaged people in Central Vietnam
- Learn new ways to approach nursing through a global perspective
In the rural (tribal) areas, I was more able to appreciate the cultural differences affecting one’s health. When I work with culturally diverse patients here in Washington State, I often find myself referring to my experience in Vietnam.
General ContactWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.